Thank you for joining the conversation. Comments are limited to 1,500 characters and are subject to
approval and moderation. We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- are injurious, defamatory, profane, off-topic or inappropriate;
- contain personal attacks or racist, sexist, homophobic, or other slurs;
- solicit and/or advertise for personal blogs and websites or to sell products or services;
- may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations; or
- are otherwise inconsistent with the goals of this blog.
Posted comments do not necessarily represent the views of the Keystone Research Center or Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center and do not constitute official endorsement by either organization. Please note that comments will be approved during the Keystone Research Center's business hours.
If you have questions, please contact Lilienthal@pennbpc.org.